Denali de saída do Braga

Imagem: tvi24.iol.pt

A norte-americana Denali Murnan está de saída do Braga.

Depois de Rute Costa e Uchendu, também a médio anunciou nas redes sociais que não continuará no Minho.

A atleta agradeceu ao clube, companheiras, adeptos e cidade todo o apoio durante a sua passagem por Portugal.




Ver esta publicação no Instagram

S.C Braga, This message is for the fans, my teammates, the staff and anyone that supported my journey with this beautiful club and city. Words won’t even begin too explain the appreciation I have for this town and this club but mostly I would like to thank all of our supporters. Without you we wouldn’t have any of our success. It’s an honor to play for you. Thank you for all the wonderful memories, and uNwavering support. From winning championships to tough losses the support stayed strong through everything. I also want to thank the SC Braga staff for all their hard work and professionalism and making myself and other internationals feel like familY. To my teammates.... you all know how important you are to me. You will forever be my family and I love you all for everything you did for me and for the love of the game. Braga and it’s people truly have my heart and probably always will. You have a great community and city and I am proud to say I was a Braga player. I will miss you all and I want to thank anyone who has reached out to wish me luck in my next venture, I am leaving Braga feeling very loved and happy to have had such an amazing time in the Beautiful country of portugal. A big kiss to all. Until we meet again 😙
Uma publicação partilhada por denali_12 (@denali_12) a


Murnan chegou ao Braga em 2018, vinda dos espanhóis do Prainsa Zaragoza. Nas duas temporadas no Minho foi opção regular, tendo disputado 36 partidas e marcado 3 golos. Pelo emblema bracarense, Denali conquistou um Campeonato Nacional e uma Supertaça.